2. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
3. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
4. Avoid spilling oil on furniture, textiles, finished or porous surfaces as the fragrance oil may cause staining. Wipe spills immediately with a damp cloth.
5. Keep away from heat as this will encourage the fragrance oil to diffuse at a faster pace.
6. Use gloves when discarding used reeds.
7. Do not light reeds.
* Please note, people with perfume sensitivity should be cautious when handling
Upon first use, dip your reeds in the diffuser oil and flip to face upright to begin scent diffusion. Flip your diffuser reeds every 6-7 days thereafter to refresh the scent flow. Regular rotation of the reeds will decrease the longevity of the reed diffuser. Small spaces only require 3-5 reeds.
If you find your reeds are clogged by dust or other contaminated materials, we have diffuser reeds available for purchase. Click here to be redirected.