Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.
1. Never leave burning candle unattended.
2. Always keep lit candle in sight and keep out of reach of children, pets and flammable materials.
3. Always burn candle for no longer than 4 hours at a time.
4. Always trim wicks to 5mm before every burn to avoid smoking and to remove burnt wood from the top of the wick. You may use a wick trimmer or simply pinch the wood off using your fingers.
5. Vessel will be hot when candle is lit so be sure to burn on heat resistant surface and never move or touch a burning candle.
7. Do not use candles near electrical items or near a heat source.
8. Remove large dehydrated fruits and flowers before lighting candle. Remove the remaining when close to finishing the candle and/or if remains attached to the side of the vessel to avoid catching on fire.
9. Discontinue use when 10mm of wax remains in the vessel.
10. Never extinguish candle with water.
11. Never use candle as a night light.
12. To maximise the longevity of your candle, always keep it out of direct sunlight and high temperatures. Always store candle in a cool and dry place below 25oc.
13. If your candle begins to flicker or smoke, extinguish the flame. Let it cool before trimming the wood wick and then relight.
14. Use the lid provided to protect your candle from dust and other foreign elements after you have extinguished your candle and after it has cooled down.