WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
We handmake and hand pour our products in Sydney, Australia.
WHAT TYPE OF WAX DOES LE MARZ FRAGRANCES USE?
Le Marz Fragrances candles are made from a
luxurious natural blend of coconuts, apricots, soy and food-grade paraffin wax. It is 100% vegan and does not contain herbicides, pesticides or petroleum. It is
gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, carcinogen-free, mutagen-free and comes from renewable sources. Our wax contains a miniscule amount of highly refined food-grade paraffin wax as it has proven to enhance the performance of our wax and give an excellent hot throw!
WHAT TYPE OF WICKS DO YOU USE?
We use natural wood wicks in all Le Marz Fragrances candles and they're sourced from native sappy fruit trees. Wooden wicks are sustainable, eco-friendly and they are clean-burning leaving no carbon buildup and little debris. They also offer a longer burn time, maximising the life of your Le Marz Fragrances candle! Our wooden wicks have a double booster creating a beautiful crackling sound creating a calm and soothing atmosphere reminiscent of a fire place! Be sure to trim your wicks before or after every burn.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY CANDLE?
- When burning the candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the candle vessel. This will allow your candle will burn evenly without tunnelling. Be sure not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- To ensure an even burn, trim your wooden wicks to 5mm each time before lighting. When extinguishing your candle, use a snuffer or blow gently until the flame is out.
- Remember to never leave a burning candle unattended and keep away from children and pets.
- Discontinue the use of the candle when it is approximately 10mm of wax remaining.
- Keep candles in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
IS MY LE MARZ CANDLE JAR RE-USABLE?
Absolutely! We encourage you to re-purpose. Once you have finished burning your Le Marz Fragrances candle, you may re-purpose the concrete/ceramic jars. Simply pour boiling water into the discontinued candle jar and wait for the wax to rise to the surface. We recommend you leave the vessel for an hour as the vessel will be hot! Scrape off harden wax and wash the jar with soap and water.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY REED DIFFUSER?
- Avoid windows and radiators when positioning your reed diffuser as heat can cause the fragrance oils to evaporate much faster.
- Ensure it is out of reach from children and pets and somewhere where it is unlikely to be knocked over.
- Place in high traffic areas such as bathrooms, hallways or interior doorways to get the most out of your reed diffuser.
- Flip reeds every 6-7 days to refresh the scent flow. Regular rotation of the reeds will decrease the longevity of the diffuser.
HOW LONG DOES A LE MARZ FRAGRANCES REED DIFFUSER LAST?
There are many factors that contribute to how long the reed diffusers last; how often you flip your reeds, air conditioning, heating, closed doors, open doors, dehumidifiers etc. However, we have found that our 200ml reed diffuser should last for approximately 5-6 months, but ultimately this will depend on the temperature of your home.
MY REED DIFFUSER DOESN'T SMELL AS STRONGLY AS IT USE TO. WHAT CAN I DO?
Try flipping the reeds. Simply flipping the reeds every now and then will definitely help give the diffusion process a little boost. We do not recommend flipping them too often as the more often you flip your reeds, the faster the oil will disperse.
Over time, once the diffuser reeds are totally saturated, the cells in the reeds eventually get clogged. It may lose its ability to pull the scent up into the reeds and disperse the fragrance into the room.
Alternatively, you may want to consider replacing your diffuser reeds with a fresh set if the fragrance of the diffuser is still absent. We recommended replacing the diffuser reeds every 2-3 months to restore the diffuser's scent and increase the enjoyment of your home fragrance. Le Marz Fragrances offers two sized bouquets of black fibre diffuser reeds; 6 and a 12 pack.
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
We charge a flat rate of $8.95 for Standard Shipping (Free for orders over $90) and $14.95 for Express Shipping (Free for orders over $190).
DO YOU OFFER INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING?
Unfortunately at this stage, we are only able to ship within Australia.
DO YOU OFFER WHOLESALE?
We certainly do! If you feel Le Marz Fragrances would be a good match for your business, we would love to hear from you! For more information please contact Natasha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION?
You may get in touch with us through email: email@example.com. Alternatively, feel free to contact us on Facebook or Instagram at @lemarzfragrances or call us directly on 0472 777 021.